About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Entice - Carrie Jones book trailer

I am so excited about this book! I adore Carrie Jones and I can't wait to find out what happens next to Zara and Nick in the third installment of the 'Need' trilogy.

I stumbled across this book trailer for 'Entice' today which is absolutely beautiful. It's making me long for the book to be released even more!


1 comment:

  1. I love this series and can't wait for Entice! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails