Sunday 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox #6

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.
I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes.  I've been on a bit of a book buying binge lately (not that I need my TBR pile to get any bigger!), so here's what I got this week.

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add them to your list if you like the look of any of them.


Elixir by Hilary Duff

Beastly by Alex Flinn

Hunted by P.C and Kristin Cast

Betrayed by P.C and Kristin Cast

Ghost Town by Rachel Caine

Dark Flame by Alyson Noel

Origins (Stefan's Diary) by L.J. Smith

I also couldn't resist getting some more books from the library too.


The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith


Dark Secrets 2 by Elizabeth Chandler

The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan

12 comments:

  1. Wow lots of great books this week! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Stefan's diaries and The Demon's Covenant. I love your cover of Dark Flame! (much more than the cover I have! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MANY BOOKS?! GREAT! I really enjoyed The House of Night series so far, 7th installment being my fav so far! Enjoy reading more about Zoey and her friends:)

    Here is my mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Elixir...but it will prob have to wait till Christmas *sigh* Im so far behind lol. My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Ghost Town on my wishlist - with a cover like that . . . :)

    My post In my mailbox

    ~Chrizette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have so many amazing books :) Happy reading !

    Here's What's In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection of books. I love Ghost Town and Vampire Diaries! Happy reading :)
    Check out my In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love the cover for Dark Flame. I really need to read this series! Hope you enjoy all your new books! :)

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books! Happy reading! I'm a new follower from IMM :-)

    Come see what's in my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to your thoughts on Elixir! I definitely want to read it soon.

    Here's mine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also looking forward to hearing more about Elixir - I haven't read any reviews on it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of great books this week! I've seen a few good reviews on Elixir so I hope you enjoy it! I really liked Beastly. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails