Sunday 11 December 2011

In My Mailbox #50

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

As I missed doing IMM last Sunday this week's edition will actually consist of all the books I've received in the last fortnight...and there's lots of them!  Here are all the exciting titles for review I had in my mailbox.


Cinder by Marissa Meyer
(I love unconventional spins on traditional fairytales.  Keep an eye out in January when I'll have a copy to giveaway)

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
(I cried tears of joy when I unwrapped this one!  I've wanted to read it for ages and the cover is beyond gorgeous)

A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
(I loved the first book in this series and look forward to finding out what's going to happen to all the characters next)

Fated by Sarah Alderson
(Sounds awesome!  Will be starting this one very soon)

Heaven by Christoph Marzi
(I've read the first couple of pages already and I can tell it's going to be sooo good!)

In Darkness by Nick Lake
(Not normally the sort of book I'd choose but I did enjoy Nick Lake's Blood Ninja series so am willing to give this one a try)

Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
(I've been hearing good things about this book which is described as appealing to Jodi Picoult fans)


The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
(A girl in love with a character in a book...that happens to me with nearly every book I read!)

Socks Are Not Enough by Mark Lovery
(Looks like this one's going to be a fun and entertaining read)

Black Arts by Andrew Prentice and Jonathan Weil
(I always enjoy books about pirate adventures)

The Repossession by Sam Hawksmoor
(Another one I can't wait to start - this is a 2012 release)

16 comments:

  1. FATED!!! So, so, so excited to read that. I loved Hunting Lila and Sarah is ten shades of awesome <3

    Cinder is SO good and I'm ridiculously excited for Everneath and Heaven too. I hope you enjoy!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Everneath on pre order. It sounds sooo good! I also have Fated on my wishlist. Those are some awesome books you've received these last few weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fated!! Lucky you!! I cant wait to read that book!! Awesome books you got!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. All of those sound really good! Lucky you! :)

    I'm first on my library's waitlist for Cinder when it eventually comes in, so I'm excited!

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinder looks awesome!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mailbox! I love tht edition of Cinder, and the book was absolutely gorgeous! Hope you enjoy all your reads and have a lovely week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Mailbox this week!
    I can't wait to read Everneath!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinder is amaazing and I'm currently reading everneth! I got In Darkness and I'm about to go and beg for Fated!
    Eeee!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got In Darkness too, but I couldn't get into it at all!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful mailbox! I really want to read Everneath so badly! Hope you enjoy your books:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like the cover of somebody else's life. great books--you're going to have a great reading month ahead of you. enjoy :)

    check out our IMM HERE.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great list of books. I am reading Cinder now. I hope you enjoy your reads.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing IMM. I'm glad you got Everneath, though I am pretty jealous! I hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO lucky to get Fated! They doN't have any ARCs in Canada I was so sad :( I can't wait to start seeing reviews on it :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. Either I missed an explanation or you missed a book. ;P Huge bouts of envy for FATED and SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE! I love, love, loved HUNTING LILA and just can't wait to dive back into Alderson's writing style. And SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE sounds like such an amazing and heartfelt contemporary novel - a genre I absolutely adore.

    Great haul. ;) I got nothing in the mail last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails