Saturday 31 December 2011

Top 10 Books of 2011

2012 is just around the corner so I want to wish everyone a very happy new year!!!

I can't believe that my blog has been up and running for over a year now (16 months to be precise!) and in that time I've read some incredible books, discovered amazing new authors, met wonderful fellow bloggers and generally had an awesome time reading and blogging my way through the year.  Thank you to all my followers for your lovely comments and for taking the time to stop by my blog every once in a while.  I do really appreciate it!

This post took me a long time last year (because it was so hard to narrow down all my favourites) but I thought I'd repeat it by selecting my 'Top 10 Books of 2011'.  These are titles that I've read this year and fallen in love with but they haven't necessaily been published in 2011. They're in no particular order because it was just too tough to do.

1. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts


2. Forgotten by Cat Patrick


3. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick


4. Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling


5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis


7. The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore


8. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini


9. Firelight by Sophoe Jordan


10. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce


3 comments:

  1. These were all fantastic books! Of your list, I especially loved Sisters Red and Across the Universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go rescue Starcrossed from under my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books! I've LOVED the ones I've read (Sisters Red, Starcrossed, Unearthly, Stealing Phoenix, Forgotten!) and I'm sure the rest is all on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails