About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Sunday, 22 May 2011

In My Mailbox #25

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I received some great new titles this week.  All of which I'm really excited about reading.
 

(If I Stay by Gayle Forman was one of the best books I read last year, so I have high expectations that this should be just as good)

(I haven't heard much about this one but I won a copy in a giveaway so I'm intrigued to see what it's about)

(I'm a big Maureen Johnson fan so I was extremely excited when this book arrived.  Even though the subject matter isn't normally one I'd choose I still think I'm going to enjoy this one)


(I haven't actually read the first in the series yet, Raised By Wolves, but I do have it lined up to start very soon.  This one has a gorgeous shiny cover too!)

12 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you have The Name of the Star AND Trial By Fire! Those are two that I really want! Awesome mailbox :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Where She Went, I cried like a baby throughout!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOO incredibly jealous of Trial by Fire and The Name of the Star!! Hope you enjoy them!!

    Happy reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get The Name of The Star! Stupid tight budget. ¬¬'
    I've read Where She Went but I didn't like it as much as If I Stay and Mad Love and The Poison Diaries are on my TBR!

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe Poison Diaries looks good! Bonus that you won a free copy! Hope you enjoy it! Nice IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul!
    I still haven't read If I Stay yet, but after all these stellar reviews about it and Where She Went, I really want to.
    Hope you enjoy your books. :)

    Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice bundle of books you received! :) Ironically, I found Raised by Wolves within this IMM, too. I hope you enjoy all of your new books and happy reading!

    Check out my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOOO jealous of name of the star! I want that book, how gorgeous is that cover!!! Great books there this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got mad love this week and I really enjoyed it.

    I have ordered If I stay and where she went this week soo many people have told me good things about it.

    http://darkfantasy-natframpton.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh The Name of the Star lucky lucky lucky you - looking forward to your review. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen Mad Love in quite a few mailboxes this week, looking forward to the review. Please participate in my give-away for "A Gate at the Stairs" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I won my copy of Poison Diaries too! The Name of the Star looks interesting, I haven't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails