About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Sunday, 26 June 2011

In My Mailbox #30

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I got three books for review this week:

Pegasus by Robin McKinley
(This one sounds like pure fantasy!  I loved Robin McKinley's 'Beauty' and 'Spindle's End' so was really excited to get offered this one for review)

Dark Touch: Betrayal by Amy Meredith
(This series is like an addiction so will be starting this one very soon)

Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
(I enjoyed 'The Splendour Falls' so I'm hoping this will be just as good)

14 comments:

  1. Oh Pegasus *swoon* have a great week - happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people got Pegasus this week! I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks :)

    Happy Reading

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want pegasus, it lookms amazing and I too am a Robin McKinley fan!

    Happy reading!

    Here's My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got 3 great books. I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fantasy, so Pegasus sounds great! As does Texas Gothic - happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo Pegasus looks so good. :) Nice IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those books look so good! Nice mailbox this week! Enjoy! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I really want to read Pegasus. I've heard great things.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of any of these books! But all of the covers look fantastic, especially Texas Gothic.
    I hope you enjoy your new books!(:

    Lisa
    My Mailbox:
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey.

    I need to buy Betrayal. I'm very behind on my reading :(

    Great IMM.

    Here's my IMM

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic IMM! I heard a lot of good things about Texas Gothic, I'll be watching for your review! :)

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to read Texas Gothic. Looks so good. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Pegasus this week too, but ooh, doesn't Texas Gothic look good? Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous you got Texas Gothic. I really wanna read that, hope you love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails