Sunday 20 March 2011

In My Mailbox #19

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

It's been another good week for books with one or two unexpected titles arriving!

I received these books for review:

  
(This is actually book 6 in the series but it looks awesome so I'm going to need to hunt the others down too)

Defiance by Lili St Crow
(This one was a complete surprise when it arrived but I LOVE this series so can't wait to start it!)

I got a couple of books as swaps:

The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
(I've wanted to read this one for ages so I was thrilled to finally get a swap)

My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

Plus a book I won from Kirsty at The Overflowing Library also arrived:

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Ghost and the Goth. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some good books this week :)
    I've heard so many good things about My Soul to Take, hope you enjoy it and all your other books too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read The Ghost & the Goth too.
    Have a great time reading your books. My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I want to get The Ghost and the Goth. Looking forward to starting the Rachel Vincent series - I have the first two.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look like great books! Hope you enjoy reading them. :-)

    Here's my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox!! I have The Ghost and the Goth on loan from the library. I can't wait to start it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Congratulations on your win. That book sounds really good. I have the first two in the Strange Angels series but I haven't read them yet. Looking forward to hearing what you think of that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails