Sunday 6 March 2011

In My Mailbox #17

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I got sent two books to review:

The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
(This book has such a lovely cover and sounds like it's going to be a magical read)

The Shadowing: Hunted by Adam Slater
(This is a horror which isn't usually a genre I like so I'm not sure how I'm going to get on with it but I'm willing to give it a try)

I also received a book from Kirsty at The Overflowing Library which I can't wait to get started on.  Thank you so much Kirsty.  I'm going to start this one soon :)

Belle's Song by K.M. Grant
(I loved K.M. Grant's Perfect Fire trilogy)

I couldn't resist the 3 for 2 in WHSmiths as they had so many books that I've been wanting to read!

Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
(I haven't actually started this series yet but at least I have the whole set now)

Wood Angel by Erin Bow
(The cover of this book is absolutely gorgeous)

Raising Demons by Rachel Hawkins
(This is the second book in the Hex Hall series)

Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe
(Like a lot of people, I really wish that I reviewed for ATOM because they have some fantastic books out at the moment.  I enjoyed 'Kitty Kitty' and 'Bad Kitty' by this author so I thought I'd give this one a try)

Mortal Kiss by Alice Moss

6 comments:

  1. LUCKY! The Emerald Atlas looks so good! Nice mailbox btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle's Song looks awesome! I can't wait to read Darkest Mercy! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover for The Emerald Atlas! It sounds interesting, looking forward to your review.
    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I got Raising Demons too. Rosebush is awesome - hope you enjoy it!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look great!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got many great books. Have fun reading them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails