About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Sunday, 13 February 2011

In My Mailbox #14

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I received some exciting books to review in the post this week.  I spread them out for this picture and then realised that they nearly all have lovely pink colour covers which looks really pretty!
 
 
 
(This one looks like a really fun read.  I haven't heard of it before but I'm excited to start it soon)
 
(I've wanted to read this one for a while but I'm going to wait and read The Immortals series first as I know that this is a spin-off.  The cover is so pretty!)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. LOL Yes you've definitely had a pink week this week. I like the cover on Radiance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Can't wait to read Fauxmance! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week!
    J&J's Fauxmance looks great(:
    Great IMM!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! I'm curious about Jenna/Jonah, and I want to read Radiance.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book week. I'm really anxious to get Fauxmance soon. Hope you enjoy them. (:

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails