Sunday 6 February 2011

In My Mailbox #13

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I received one book to review this week which I haven't heard of before but looks really interesting:

The Cabinet of Curiosities by Paul Dowswell

I also bought and swapped a couple of books:


Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
(I adore her adult novels so if this is even half as good I know I'm going to enjoy it!)

Jonas (Beautiful Dead#1) by Eden Maguire

Everlasting by Angie Frazier
(I swapped this one and I'm so excited to have a copy at last.  It looks fab and sounds wonderful)

I was lucky enough to win two books from I Want to Read That which arrived this week:


Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

Lastly, I visited my local library yesterday to show support for the 'Save Libraries' campaign and picked up a couple of books while I was there:


(I can't wait for the Pretty Little Liars TV show to hit UK shores)

4 comments:

  1. I've read the first of Ally Carter's books, and I liked it - I'd like to read the others eventually.
    The Cabinet of Curiosities sounds interesting. I've never heard of it before, so I look forward to seeing what you think of it.
    My IMM post is here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox! Looks like your weeks been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh The Cabinet of Curiosities does sound interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing more about that. You've received some great titles this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Dead is series which l need to read!
    Look forward to seeing your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails