Sunday 18 December 2011

In My Mailbox #51

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.
 
I only had a few new books this week but they're good ones!
 
(Alyxandra Harvey turns her hand to the faerie world!  I've read this one already and loved it.  My review will be up in January)
 
(This is a lovely finished hardback copy and is a 2012 release written entirely in verse)
 
(This is one of the first books to be published by Egmont's new Electric Monkey imprint.  It sounds fantastic!)
 

5 comments:

  1. Some interesting sounding books. I need to find more faerie books, I've enjoyed the ones I've read before but don't come across that many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BZRK looks really interesting and I can't wait to start Stolen Away! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look fabulous. I got Stolen Away too and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look awesome!! Happy Readings:D

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard interesting things about BZRK and of course Alexandra Harvey (Love the cover!). Enjoy all your books and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails