About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Sunday, 9 October 2011

In My Mailbox #44

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I got two exciting books for review this week:
 

(I adored Sisters Red so I've been eagerly anticipating this new title from Jackson Pearce for months.  This is a gorgeous shiny hardback copy!)

(The final book in the series - I think it's going to be amazing)

I also bought two books from The Works. They always seem to have so many great titles for such reasonable prices:


(I haven't actually read the first in this series yet but I do own it so will hopefully get to it soon)
 
(This is the 10th book in the awesome Morganville Vampires series)

9 comments:

  1. Love the covers for Beautiful Chaos and Sweetly! Great mailbox, I hope you ennjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is beautiful chaoes the final one? I thought there was a fourth book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must start the Beautiful series soon. Love the cover on this one. I got Sweetly last week and can't wait to start it. I can't remember what number I'm up to in the Morganville series. Really must get back to that one as I was loving it when I started last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to start the Mortganville Vampire series but I have been wanting to for a long time. I have the first few books at home. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover of Sweetly. I'm a big Jackson Pearce fan! I hope it's as good as her others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

    Come visit my IMM!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetly has such a pretty cover! And I've been quite curious about the Janice Hardy books, I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your reviews..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Sweetly sounds interesting, but the cover is a bit creepy!

    Here's my IMM: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot about Beautiful Chaos! I have Sweetly though too! I hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails