Wednesday 26 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #45

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 

Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
Published on 5th January 2012 by Bloomsbury
 

For seventeen years, Eloise Hart had no idea the world of Faery even existed. Now she has been abducted and trapped in the Rath of Lord Strahan, King of Faery. Strahan was only meant to rule for seven years, as Faery tradition dictates, and then give up his crown to another. But he won't comply, and now chaos threatens both worlds.

The only one who can break his stranglehold on the Faery court is his wife. . . Eloise's aunt Antonia. Using Eloise to lure Antonia, Strahan captures his wife, desperate to end the only threat to his reign. Now Eloise must become the rescuer. Together with her best friends Jo and Devin, she must forge alliances with other Fae, including a gorgeous protector named Lucas, and Strahan's mysterious son, Eldric-who may or may not betray them.


I would literally read anything by Alyxandra Harvey who is one of my favourite authors. After having won me over with her stories about the Drake family vampires, she's now moved onto faeries and is sure to have weaved her own magic over them too!  I can't wait for 'Stolen Away' which is published by Bloomsbury in January 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to read Alyxandra's Drake Chronicles, but they're on my wishlist! So many people seem to love them, so she's obviously a fantastic author. Really excited for Stolen Away. Such a pretty cover and I love me some faeries!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails