About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Cover reveal: Fallen in Love and Rapture - Lauren Kate

Here's the beautiful final cover art for Lauren Kate's two new books, due to be published in 2012.  I have completely fallen in love with both of these and I can't wait to get my hands on them and see them prettying up my bookcases!


Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story.

And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories combine over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in Medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding-and losing love. Arianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first -and last- time, Daniel and Luce will spend a night together like none other.

Lauren Kate's 'Fallen in Love' is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.


The last installment of the Fallen series.  Will Luce and Daniel get their happy ever after?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails