Sunday 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox #55

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I haven't done IMM for a little while so this is actually a few weeks worth of books.


Gladiator: Street Fighter by Simon Scarrow
(Really like the sound of this book and it's a gorgeous hardback copy too)

Drive By by Jim Carrington
(Jim Carrington's books are usually quite gritty so look forward to seeing if this one's as good as previous offerings)

Bracelet of Bones by Kevin Crossley-Holland
(Haven't heard much about this book but it has a lovely shiny cover)

Dark Storm by Sarah Singleton
(I'll be reading this one as part of the British Books Challenge)

(Such a pretty cover - I keep wanting to stroke it!)

Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
(Love this series and can't wait to start this one and see how it's all going to end)

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
(Have been dying to get my hands on this book for ages)

Forgiven by Jana Oliver
(This is such a great series - excited to see what's going to happen to Beck and Riley next)

Dead Rules by R.S Russell
(Seen some good reviews of this title already)

6 comments:

  1. Oo lots of lovely books. I got a few of the same. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bracelet of Bones and Dark Storm look really good! Excellent mailbox, enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books this week! I'm definitely looking forward to your review of Mara Dyer, I recently read it and really enjoyed it! Hope you're having an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM! http://klearsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/imm_11.html?showComment=1329004471786#c2176683981724201069

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo you got some great books last week! I really want to read Dead Rules - hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great books this week! I really want to read Drive By and the new Gladiator book. And definitly Dead Rules! Happy reading, hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails