About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Blog tour: Zombies Don't Cry - Rusty Fischer

Today on the blog I have a very special post by Rusty Fischer, author of 'Zombies Don't Cry'.  If you haven't read this book yet then here's a bit more about it.

Maddy Swift is just an ordinary girl, until the fateful night when she is struck by lightning and wakes up face down in a puddle. Then it's goodbye to all things Normal – such as breathing and having a heartbeat – and hello to yellow vision and a whole new Afterlife.


Turns out there’s a lot more to being a zombie than shuffling and groaning, but surviving school as one of the living dead requires a totally different set of skills. And things don’t get any easier when Maddy realises that she’s not the reanimated student at Barracuda Bay High . . .



Rusty has written a suitably spooky poem to celebrate Halloween!


3-Zombies Night Before Halloween Post by Rusty Fischer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails