Monday 23 June 2014

News: Messenger of Fear - Michael Grant

Michael Grant fans will be excited by the news that his new book 'Messenger of Fear' will be published by Electric Monkey in September. It sounds incredible and should fill the hole left by the end of his bestselling Gone series.

"I remembered my name – Mara. But, standing in that ghostly place, faced with the solemn young man in the black coat with silver skulls for buttons, I could recall nothing else about myself. And then the games began. The Messenger sees the darkness in young hearts, and the damage it inflicts upon the world. If they go unpunished, he offers the wicked a game. Win, and they can go free. Lose, and they will live out their greatest fear."

If you are on tenterhooks waiting for publication day then you'll be pleased to hear that Electric Monkey are releasing the cover for Michael's new book on 30th June.  Start counting down the days now! 




Check out Electric Monkey's Tumblr to stay up-to-date with all the news about 'Messenger of Fear'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails