About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Monday, 30 June 2014

Cover Reveal: Messenger of Fear - Michael Grant

The day has finally arrived to reveal the cover of Michael Grant's new book 'Messenger of Fear'.  I'll hand over to Michael to let him do the honours!



I think the cover is fantastic and extremely striking!  I'm incredibly excited to get my hands on a copy as it sounds like it's going to be a brilliant read.  Let me know what you think of it and don't forget to check out #MessengerOfFear to see what Michael's other fans have to say. 

Electric Monkey very kindly gave me the opportunity to put a question to Michael and I asked:

If you could travel back in time to witness any historic event which would you choose and why?
"If I could go back in time to witness a single historical event it might be Trafalgar. I’m a big fan of Patrick O’Brian’s books and fascinated by the age of sail. I’d love to be standing on the HMS Victory with Nelson. Of course I’d be wearing cannonball-resistant armor. Also I’d probably be hiding behind a mast and whimpering in fear. But it would be an amazing thing to see and hear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails