Sunday 29 August 2010

Introduction

I decided to set this blog up to post about all the fantastically amazing books I read. I'm going to focus mainly on young-adult books (even though I'm not a teen anymore!) although now and then I may post about other books too.

I am a complete bibliophile and cannot leave the house without taking a book with me! I will read just about anything and love receiving recommendations for new titles. I mainly enjoy young-adult books, 19th century fiction and more recently I've been enjoying paranormal/supernatural stories.

As well as being a complete book-aholic, I work in a library too so I get to spend all day being surrounded by books. What could be more perfect than that!! I thoroughly enjoy rooting around second-hand bookshops and I'm also active on a number of sites such as Goodreads, Bookmooch and RISI.

I hope that others will enjoy reading my blog and I look forward to sharing all the book love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails