About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Thursday, 9 September 2010

Carrie Jones - Captivate book trailer

Okay, since reading 'Need', I think I'm in love with Carrie Jones writing.  I rushed out to buy 'Captivate' the 2nd book in the series straight away so to celebrate I thought I'd post the awesome trailer.

'Entice' is published on 3rd January 2011 and in even better news, there will definitely be a book 4.  News which I very happily read on Carrie's website: http://www.carriejonesbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails