Sunday 12 September 2010

In My Mailbox #1

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week. 
It's my first time taking part which I'm really excited about.


I bought and received some amazing books this week.  There's just not enough hours in the day to cram in all the reading that I want to do!  Perhaps I could give up on sleep and do nothing but read instead!

Anyway, books that I got this week -


 

They look so pretty all laid out like this!
All links go to Goodreads, where you can add them to your list if you like the look of any of them.

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead (thanks to the awesome Lindsay)

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (thanks to the awesome Lindsay)

Captivate by Carrie Jones (bought because I loved 'Need' so much)

Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson (bought)

Evernight by Claudia Gray (bought)

Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow (won on Book Chick City's site)

Betrayals by Lili St. Crow (won on Book Chick City's site)

Jealousy by Lili St. Crow (won on Book Chick City's site)

I need to try and make room for them all now on my overflowing bookcases :)

5 comments:

  1. These look like some great books! A few I haven't heard of! I look forward to seeing your reviews of them! I'm a new follower! :)
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some FABULOUS books this week. Some of them I have so I hope you'll love them as much as I have. Can't wait for your reviews :) Happy reading!

    Come by to see my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Strange Angels series looks pretty. Enjoy the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really awesome books this week! I adore the Vampire Academy series, so I really hope you enjoy reading Shadow Kiss and Blood Promise! I liked Evernight as well. I haven't read the other books you got, but they are sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read lol!

    I'm a new follower :)

    Come see what I got In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some good books! I have read all of them except Captivate and Evernight. I think both are somewhere on my TBR stack. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails