Wow! A big thank you to Rachel of Thoughts of a Compulsive Reader for this award. I'm a new blogger but enjoying it so much and it's lovely to know that others are reading it too.
Now for the criteria:
To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good award and answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs :)
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I do blog anonymously because I sometimes worry about giving out too much personal information in such a public space. I'm always open and honest though and I like to think you do experience a little bit of me in all my posts.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
It's not one incident but I would say that the whole experience of learning to drive summons up my stubborn side! I lost count of the number of lessons I had to have and I would definitely say that I'm not gifted when I get behind the wheel but even though there were a lot of times that I wanted to give it up I persevered and happily passed my test. I've been driving now for a year.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A smily, happy face belonging to a slim brunette who has always secretly wished she was a redhead!
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
A big glass of ice-cold lemonade with loads of ice-cubes and a slice of lemon.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I LOVE going to the theatre to see musicals or plays or the ballet. I'm a massive Shakespeare fan so I make several trips to see the RSC at Stratford each year. I'm also a bit of a TV addict, so can always be found with a book in my hand. In addition, I enjoy running and baking too.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I would like to be a published author one day.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I have always been pretty shy although I've worked hard to overcome that over the years. I was quite studious at school and loved English but there were some subjects I hated....namely maths!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
My younger brother being born. There's a 9 year age gap between us but we're extremely close.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Well, my blog is dedicated to my love of YA books so I don't reveal much about my personal life but there's always a little bit of me thrown in.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Sit down and read! I'm actually slightly phone phobic ;)
I am passing this award on to:
The Bibliophile's Journal
Everything to do with books
I was a teenage book geek