Friday 21 January 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday (21 January 2011)

This week I'm taking part in Follow My Book Blog Friday, which is hosted by Parajunkee's View


If you've just stumbled upon me via Follow Friday then welcome to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you!  Follow Friday is a great opportunity to visit lots of new blogs and meet like-minded book lovers from around the world.  I love taking part :)

I'm going to go and explore some of the other links over the weekend.  If you'd like to join in the fun too, then head on over to these sites, read the rules, post your own link and away you go :)

This week's question is: Who do you cheer for?

Well, I'm based in the UK and am actually a huge sports fan.  I support the rugby league team Wigan Warriors, who are the reining Super League champions.  The new season's due to start in a few weeks time and I'm very excited!! 

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by to visit and follow! I read your Priscilla the Great review and I'm so glad you liked it. I adored that book and it was the perfect Mid-Grade read for winter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who do I cheer for? When I follow sports at all (and that hasn’t been much lately) I follow people and teams who impress and inspire me.

    My answers are all over the map (literally!) but all perfectly understandable once explained. Follow me over to my blog and read all about it -
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't know too much about Rugby but I do know that it is very fun to be a fan and to be in a stadium when it is rocking with enthusiasm and positive energy.

    I am also a librarian. I love recommending books to teens. I had a big teenager boy tell me that he loves reading this year because I got him hooked up with the right books. Hwat a thrill.

    I am a new follower.

    -Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge sports fan but I do like to show my support for the school I graduated from.

    I was looking around your blog and it's great! Your previous IMM had some nice looking books!

    I'm from Follow Friday and your newest follower! :)

    http://hookedtobooksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from across the pond! *waves*

    I'm a new follower!
    Kristi
    www.kristichestnutt.blogspot.com
    www.bookrushed.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails