Friday 19 November 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday (19 - 22 November)

This week I am taking part in Friday's Book Blogger Hop, which is hosted by 
Crazy for Books


And I'm also joining in Follow My Book Blog Friday, which is hosted by Parajunkee's View


If you've just stumbled upon me via one of these, then welcome to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you!  The Hop and Follow Friday are great opportunities to visit lots of new blogs and meet like-minded book lovers from around the world.  I love taking part :)

I'm going to go and explore some of the other links over the weekend.  If you'd like to join in the fun too, then head on over to these sites, read the rules, post your own link and away you go :)

The question this week for the book hop is:

"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"
 
Well, I live in the UK, so we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I'm always grateful and thankful for my wonderful family, whom I couldn't do without!  

The question for Follow My Book Blog Friday is: 

"How long have you been book blogging?"

I started my book blog at the end of August, so nearly three months.  I'm having so much fun meeting other book bloggers and sharing my love of reading.  It's great to see so many like-minded people and I adore finding out about new authors and book titles.  My TBR list is getting longer by the minute!

6 comments:

  1. im a new follower great blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Nice to meet you, I'm a new follower . Have a great weekend

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from the blog. I'm a new follower.

    I'm a new blogger as well and I'm having a lot of fun too. :)

    Have a nice weekend.

    http://librarymosaic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long is too long?

    I was blogging from my official website about the interactive fiction books
    I was writing before the words "blog" and "blogging" entered the English
    language.

    And I blogged a lot about many things -- not just books.

    I need to blog off topic a little more, I think. I don't want people to the
    idea I'm too two dimensional!

    Thank God It's Follow Friday!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new blogger too. I checked out some of your reviews. You've got a great blog! I was pleased to see you liked Wildthorn. I just got a copy so I'll be reading it soon!
    Susan from ReadingWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old follower hopping through! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails