About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Aprilynne Pike - Illusions cover revealed

Aprilynne Pike's third book in the Wings series, 'Illusions' will be published by HarperTeen on May 8th 2011.  I absolutely adored the first two and I cannot wait for this one!  The cover has just been revealed and it's amazingly gorgeous. 

If you haven't read this series yet and you're a fan of faeries and all things magical then you should definitely check them out.  There's more news and a synopsis on Aprilynne's website: http://www.aprilynnepike.com/Illusions/

Only another 178 days to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this cover reveal. I love this series and all the covers are gorgeous. My favourite though is the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this cover!!!

    I'm a new follower who found you during the hop!

    If you have time, please check out my home sweet home!

    ~Brooke
    http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails