About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Sunday, 21 November 2010

In My Mailbox #8

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.

I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I only got a few books this week:


(Thanks to Bloomsbury for sending me this one for review - I can't wait to start it)

(Swapped)

(Swapped)

I picked up three from the library too:



(Which I've been literally dying to read for ages!)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I really need to read The Dark Divine, it looks so good! Wish you fun with all your new books and a nice sunday:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the books you got this week! Happy reading :) Here's my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really been wondering about Hyde and Jekyel. I loved Beth Fantaskey's other book, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, so I wonder if I will like this book as well. I hope you enjoy your books 8)

    Come check out my IMM: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted my very first IMM today!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. crusade is fab - I finished it last week. awesome book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent selection. I just added some to my blogs also. Am a new follower from the hop. Happy Thanksgiving! Love your blog.

    Best,

    Dana @ danasyabookpile, bookgirlknitting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails