Wednesday 3 November 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #8

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 

The cover of this book is absolutely gorgeous, plus the story itself sounds awesome!  I've read some early reviews from people lucky enough to get their hands on an ARC and I have to say that my anticipation for this one is now even greater.
 
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting 
Published March 15th 2011
HarperCollins

The missing dead call to Violet. They want to be found.

When Violet Ambrose's morbid ability to sense the echoes of those who've been murdered leads her to the body of a young boy, she draws the attention of the FBI. She is reluctantly pulled into an investigation that will endanger more than just her secret...but her relationship and possibly her life as well.


(A Body Finder Novel #2)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds intriguing for sure. Jeez, I have too many books on my TBR pile already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails