Tuesday 20 March 2012

Book Trailer: Legend - Marie Lu

If you've recently reread The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins and are feeling at a loss to know what to read next then check out the trailer for the incredible 'Legend' by Marie Lu.

Legend takes place in a dark future, when the United States has split into two warring nations. It tells the story of a famous 15-year old boy criminal and the 15-year old girl prodigy hired to hunt him down. When their paths cross, the truth they uncover together will become legend.


If you're a fan of The Hunger Games then this is the next big read you'll be looking for.  You can see my review of the book here which I definitely found a 5 out of 5 star read.

I can't wait to see The Hunger Games movie but until then here's the very awesome trailer which I'll admit I've watched multiple times and which has only left me more excited for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails