About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Sunday, 18 March 2012

In My Mailbox #57

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes.

I had some lovely books this week so thank you to all the wonderful publishers who've sent titles for review.  I was also thrilled to see that I was quoted on the press release for Alyson Noel's new book 'Fated'. 
 
(The first in her new Soul Seekers series, I'm dying to start this one!)

(I'm a huge fan of this series and am anxious to know if Violet and Jay will get a happy ending)

(Sounds intriguing - I've already dipped into a couple of pages)

(I've actually only read the first in this series but loved it.  I really need to get hold of and read the other two titles before I can start this one)

(Looks so good and one I've been waiting and waiting for)

6 comments:

  1. OMG I didn't know Alyson Noel was coming out with a new series, how awesome! I hope you love it and all of your other awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I'm really craving for "A Million Suns" - I haven't seen this particular cover before, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Grant is amazing. I've read the first 3 in the Gone series, and have the 4th but haven't read it yet...
    Great books, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab books this week. I got a million suns as well.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Bound' is an interesting title, and I like the cover - it's quite different. And having just read the description, I'm liking the sound of it even more!

    Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    You can see my IMM here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved AMS so much! hope you do too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails