Sunday 4 September 2011

In My Mailbox #40

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I went on a bit of a book buying spree on yesterday to cheer me up after a pretty rubbish week at work.  There's nothing like buying a pile of lovely, shiny new books to put a smile on your face!

(I've been dying to read this book for ages.  It's got such a gorgeous cover and sounds amazing!)

(I haven't actually read Halo yet although I know it received mixed reviews but I still wanted this one)

(Hope to get started on this one soon)

(Another one that people seem to either love or hate.  Personally I think it sounds fantastic)

(Confession.  I haven't read the first three books in this series yet - a situation I must remedy soon!)

(The final installment of Maggie's wolves trilogy)

6 comments:

  1. Wow you got some great books this week! I really want to read Hades! I really enjoyed the first book in the series :)

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! You should definitely read The Mortal Instruments soon; they're some of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I went on a buying spree too! :P Great books this week - Wither is amazing, and so is CoFA! I liked Fury, but didn't love it (the cover is pretty though). Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Withers really good, I hope you enjoy it and your other books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some awesome books this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book shopping is the best therapy for a sucky week. It always does the trick for me =)

    You got some great books too! Wither is great! Love Wolfsbane! And anything by Cassandra Clare is awesome! You're in for some great reading!!! Hope you enjoy them all.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails