Wednesday 14 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #40

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 

The Fear by Charlie Higson
Published by Puffin on 15th September 2011
 

The sickness struck everyone over the age of fourteen. Mothers and fathers, older brothers, sisters and best friends. No one escaped its touch. And now children across London are being hunted by ferocious grown-ups . . .They're hungry. They're bloodthirsty. And they aren't giving up. DogNut and the rest of his crew want to find their lost friends, on a deadly mission from the Tower of London to Buckingham Palace and beyond, as the sickos lie in wait. But who are their friends and who are the enemy in this changed world?

This is the third book in The Enemy series by Charlie Higson.  I've really been enjoying these so far and can't wait to see what happens to all the characters next.  Luckily 'The Fear' is published tomorrow so I'll be rushing out to get a copy!   

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that this was a series! I read The Enemy earlier this year and really liked it. It reminded me of that movie "28 days later" except with teenagers/kids. I'll have to look up the other two books now! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails