About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I'm a librarian based in the UK who loves books. I'm happiest when I'm either talking about them, reading them or buying them. This blog is dedicated mainly to my addiction to YA fiction but you will also find some adult and non-fiction book reviews as well.

Sunday, 18 September 2011

In My Mailbox #41

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I only got one new book this week as I'm saving up for when I go to London in a couple of weeks and have a long awaited book spree in Foyles!


(This is the first in a new trilogy which I have been hotly anticipating for a while now.  It sounds absolutely riveting and I can't wait to get started on it)

5 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about how brilliant this book is! Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds so good! I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book keeps popping up on my radar. I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks really good, and I love the cover for it! It's eye catching as well as creepy. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails