Sunday 5 June 2011

In My Mailbox #27

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.


I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 

          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add the books to your wishlist if you like the look of  them.

I received a gorgeous parcel from Egmont this week.  See how pretty it is!  It included two books, lipgloss, a lei and some chocolate (not pictured as I've already eaten it!). 


Kisses for Lula by Samantha Mackintosh
(This is the first book in the series and is described as appealing to Meg Cabot fans, so I think I'm going to like it!)

Lula does the Hula by Samantha Mackintosh
(The second book in the series sounds like a fun summer read)

I got two books via swaps this week:


(I haven't actually read anything by Simone Elkeles yet but I've heard good things about her books so I was really pleased to get this one in a swap)

(Such a pretty cover!)

I also bought a couple of books:


(Loved the film so hope I'm going to enjoy the book)

(This one caught my eye when I was browsing the shelves in Waterstones.  The plot sounds interesting and I think it's the first in a trilogy)

12 comments:

  1. I have Birthmarked on my shelf, I'm really looking forward to reading it when I can make time!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lula does the Hula sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice IMM,

    I have Birthmarked but not read it yet.
    Dreaming Anastasia looks gorgeous. I hope its a great read.

    Michelle A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I'm really intrigued by the Lula books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really looking forward to hearing what you have to say about Dreaming Anastasia I have had that on my list for ages :D Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simone Elkeles is always a good choice!

    Also Birthmarked sounds great.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wat for Birthmarked! It sounds brilliant, I'm going book shopping next week and I think I'm gunna put it on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week. I quite like the Red Riding Hood movie too so I may have to check out the book.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought Birthmarked this week. I'm very excited to get to it. I hear good things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered Birthmarked! Really looking forward to reading it!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful books :) I have Birthmarked on my shelves and I'm really looking forward to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Mailbox! I really have to read Birthmarked, it sounds really good.

    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails