Tuesday 14 December 2010

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
  • Grab your read
  • Share two (2) "teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers
Graceling by Kristin Cashore


Goodreads synopsis:
Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight — she’s a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme, and in her case horrifying, skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king’s thug. When she first meets Prince Po, Graced with combat skills, Katsa has no hint of how her life is about to change.

She never expects to become Po’s friend. She never expects to learn a new truth about her own Grace — or about a terrible secret that lies hidden far away... a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone.

Teaser:
"Her mind raced.  He was Graced, a fighter.  That much was clear.  And unless he had no feeling in the hand that raked her chest, he knew she was a woman" [Page 9]

I'm loving this book so far.  I'm nearly finished because I'm finding it difficult to put down so I hope to get a review up on the blog very soon.

6 comments:

  1. I like this cover way better than the other one!

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing good things about this book (series) so I just got it for my Kindle last night. Really looking forward to it!

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays-love-me-to-death.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your enjoying it . Sounds like an adventure!
    Natalie
    http://www.thebookinn.net/2010/12/teaser-tuesday-summer-son-by-craig.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Tease - sounds very intriguing!

    My Tease:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I have this on my tbr list, Thanks for the teaser.

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails