Wednesday 7 March 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #55

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases. Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading!


Slated by Teri Terry
Published on 3rd May 2012 by Orchard Books
 
 
Kyla's memory has been erased, her personality wiped blank, her memories lost forever.
She's been Slated.
The government claims she was a terrorist, and that they are giving her a second chance - as long as she plays by their rules. But echoes of the past whisper in Kyla's mind. Someone is lying to her, and nothing is as it seems. Who can she trust in her search for the truth?
 
I'm dying to read this one!  It sounds like the perfect combination of mystery and intrigue and has really piqued my interest.  I've read some pre-publication reviews which have been raving about it so can't get my hands on this book soon enough.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails