Thursday 17 January 2013

News: Beautiful Creatures #Penguin Chat

I have some exciting news today from Penguin who are launching a brand new venture called Penguin Chats.  This will provide a unique opportunity for readers to connect with some of their favourite YA authors.   

The Penguin Chat will be a 30 minute Q&A with a Penguin author on Twitter, using #PenguinChats and hosted by @PenguinUKBooks.

To take part in the very first one, all you need to do is be on Twitter on Sunday 27th January at 8.00pm when Kami Garcia (@kamigarcia) and Margaret Stohl (@mstohl) will be answering fans questions on their Beautiful Creatures series and the very exciting upcoming movie (which I personally can't wait for!).


You can discover more about this on the Penguin blog so be sure to check it out.  You'll find a list of all the other official blog partners too who will be hosting exclusive content from the books and the film.

1 comment:

  1. I have really mixed views on the upcoming film. On the one hand it looks like an interesting story, but I don't think the trailer was 'unique' enough, it felt a bit like all the other teen paranormal film trailers I'd seen. I haven't read the books yet though - are they worth a read?

    -Laura
    What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails