Sunday 7 November 2010

In My Mailbox #7

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.
I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes.  I always end up with a huge number of books to add to my wishlist.
          All links go to Goodreads, where you can add them to your list if you like the look of any of them.

I received some books for review this week from the amazing publishers Bloomsbury and Headline:


 Captivate by Carrie Jones

Entice by Carrie Jones
(so unbelievably excited about getting this one because I adore Carrie Jones and I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to wait until January for the release.  I'm going to have to devour this in one sitting!)

My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey

Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 

2 comments:

  1. You got Entice! That's so awesome!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entice looks fabulous - I'm in love with that series. I actually have it now and it's sitting there and I have to constantly resist reading it. The Body Finder is wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails