Wednesday 2 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #46

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 


Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Published on 1st May 2012 by Gollancz

Bitterblue is a companion book to both Graceling and Fire and takes place in the seven kingdoms eight years after Graceling. This third book will tie all three books together in some way. Bitterblue is the sixteen-year-old protagonist, and Katsa, Po, Giddon, Helda, and other characters from Graceling will be part of the fabric of the book.
I'm on tenterhooks waiting for this one!  I'm a huge fan of Kristin Cashore and I loved both 'Graceling' and 'Fire' so I'm expecting 'Bitterblue' to be just as amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails