Wednesday 11 May 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #25

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 
Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling
Published by Oxford University Press in October 2011

Yves' story.

This is about getting you out...I'm stealing you.

Phoenix belongs to the Community - a gang of thieves with paranormal powers. Yves Benedict - an American student visiting London - is her mark. But Yves turns out to be more than just a target. He is her destiny. Her soulmate. But the Community owns Phoenix's past and it wants her future too.


I've just started reading Joss Strling's debut book, 'Finding Sky' which I'm really enjoying so far, so when I found out about this title, I immediately added it to my wishlist. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yes! I have this one on pre-order already. I loved Finding Sky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails