Sunday 24 October 2010

In My Mailbox #5

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.
I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes.  This week I popped into the new bookshop that's just opened near me.  I literally had to be dragged away because I would have bought everything!  As it is I couldn't resist a few purchases :)

All links go to Goodreads, where you can add them to your list if you like the look of any of them.



Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (Bought - because look at the gorgeous covers!  These are the UK limited edition white covers with red edges and as soon as I saw them I had to have them.  The back of the book even feels like velvet!  And they look so pretty on my shelves.)

I also got an armful of books from the library this week.


A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn


Immortal Remains by Rook Hastings


Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

The Other Countess by Eve Edwards

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the limited edition design for the Twilight books. I have a feeling I might be adding them to my bookshelf too! That's cool the back of the books feel like velvet! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the limited edition....I am jealous. I hope that you enjoy your books. Check out what I got In My Mailbox. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white Twilight covers. Makes me want to go to England to get them. Hope you love the Gallagher Girls books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMMB this week. I LOVE those Twilight covers. Why didn't they just release the originals like that? Man they're beautiful. Happy reading this week :)

    Come by to see what's in my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those limited edition Twilight books are gorgeous. I enjoyed Shade and can't wait to hear what you think of A Kiss in Time. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow such a good lineup! Your library rocks. And I agree those Twilight covers are gorg!
    Find my IMM here:
    http://goodbaduglyreviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/imm-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails