Wednesday 27 October 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #7

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 

This week's book is one that I seriously cannot wait to read!  I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a massive Sweet Valley fan - I still have complete sets of SV High, SV University and SV Senior year.  I'm excited to re-visit all the characters and find out what they're up to now!
 
Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal
Published March 29th 2011
St. Martin's Press

Iconic and beloved identical twins Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield are back and all grown up, dealing with the complicated adult world of love, careers, betrayal, and sisterhood. While Jessica still lives in their hometown, Elizabeth has moved to N.Y.C. – and is looking for revenge toward her sister. What did Jessica do to cause the rift? Do they still wear matching lavaliere necklaces? Whatever happened to Todd Wilkins? And is Winston Egbert still a dork?

2 comments:

  1. Fun WoW pick! I'm so jealous that you still have complete sets of your SV books! I only kept one or two of the "Super Editions", and I wish I'd kept them all. :) I am not going to be able to resist reading SV Confidential!

    - Violet @ The Eager Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Sweet Valley High books when I was in my teens. I tried to read one recently, and couldn't make it through. This one would be interesting to read, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails