Sunday 3 October 2010

In My Mailbox #3

Thanks to Kristi at The Story Siren for holding this meme every week.
I love seeing what everybody else got in their mailboxes. 
I always end up with a huge list of books that I want to add to my wishlist!



All links go to Goodreads, where you can add them to your list if you like the look of any of them.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Swapped)

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Swapped)

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Won in blog giveaway)

Knife by R.J Anderson (Bought)

Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty(Bought)

The Vampire Diaires: Shadow Souls by L.J Smith (Bought)

12 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I can't wait to read Beautiful Darkness. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Hex Hall SO bad!

    BUT YAY FOR SECOND COMINGS. That book is awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading the second book in the Vampire Diaries series. SO far I like this one better than the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I can't wait to read Hush Hush. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a fun week reading all your mailbox treasures!!

    Here's my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple of those books have been on my WANT list forever! I haven't seen that cover for Hex Hall, yet...I not sure I like it as much as the other one. And I hadn't heard of Knife but I looked at the link and I'm definitely intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your books this week look awesome! I hope that you enjoy them!

    You can check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard such great things about Hex Hall! Looks like you got a lot of fun books this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already a follower, just wanted to say - great books this week. I haven't read Beautiful Creatures yet, but it's on my TBR pile. I really like the Jessica Darling series. Hope you have a great week of reading :)

    Here's what I got this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice books! Can't personally talk about any of them, but Hex Hall is meant to be amazing, as well as Knife, BD, the Megan series...

    Enjoy!

    Check out what I got this week here

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did well with Young Adult books this week. Happy Reading. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails