Friday 1 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop (1 - 4 October)

I am taking part in Friday's Book Blogger Hop, which is hosted by 
Crazy for Books

If you've just stumbled upon me via the hop, then welcome to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you!  The hop is a great opportunity to visit lots of new blogs and meet like-minded book lovers from around the world.  I love taking part :)

I'm going to go and explore some of the other links over the weekend.  If you'd like to join in the fun too, then head on over to Crazy for Books, read the rules, post your own link and away you go :)

The question this week for the book hop is from:-
Tina at Book Couture

"How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)"


My blog is pretty new and I've only really been blogging seriously for just over a month.  I'm still discovering all the ways in which I can try to promote my blog and encourage new visitors.  I'm a member of sites such as GoodReads, BookMooch and ReadItSwapIt and I have posted links and reviews on these.  I find that this is often a good way of spreading the word.  I also actively visit other people's blogs and I try to read and comment on posts as much as possible.  It's nice feeling like part of a community and being a new blogger it's a good way of finding my feet and gathering interesting ideas for features and posts. 

9 comments:

  1. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I see you're waiting on Last Sacrifice like me, I'm dying to read! The past 2 books have caused me quite a bit of stress:( So glad to have found your blog, I'm a new follower! Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by! :) I like YA fiction, too, so I'll be sure to read some of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, hopping by! I'm an old follower. I love commenting on other peoples blogs to.

    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from the hop. It is a lot of work promoting one's blog. Come and visit me at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm hopping through from the blog hop. I'm a new follower and boy am I right there with you, anxious awaiting the release of Anna and the French Kiss. I can't wait for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I'm an old follower. I think the Hops and commenting are the best publicity.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Hop! I have taken a look around your blog and really enjoy it! You have covered a lot of great books here. I have been hearing so much about Anna and the French Kiss that I now can't wait to have it either! I was glad that I read your review of I am Number Four. I was actually at the book store today, picked it up to buy it, then put it back. Now, after reading your review, I know that I have to get it! I do love a good sci-fi!

    I think it is awesome that you are a librarian. I am a language arts teacher now but being a librarian would be the ultimate job, I think. :)

    I am a new follower! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hoping by.
    If you like scary (YA and other) then hop on by and check out my Giving me the creeps October. You can grab a button and add you own scary links for reviews, contests and more.
    wwwTheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by for a return visit...hope you are having fun at the blog hop.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Stop by my blog to see how I advertise....I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails