Saturday 2 October 2010

On My Wishlist #1

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. Each week I'm going to choose 3 of the books on my wishlist that I am dying to get my hands on but haven't bought yet.  These will be a mixture of released, unreleased, old and new.


My 3 picks for these week are:

                                                        
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (out now)
Goodreads synopsis:
When Lenah Beaudonte, a 500-year-old vampire queen, wakes up a human teenager at an ultra-cliquey prep school, she must choose between embracing the humanity she’s always craved and saving her new friends from her vicious coven. The first in a sizzling new YA series.

As soon as I heard about this book it went straight onto my wishlist.  I've seen reviews popping up on various blogs since then and it just sounds amazing.  I like the concept of a vampire becoming human too (a reversal of fortunes!)


Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me
by Kristen Chandler (out now)

Goodreads synopsis:
When KJ Carson is assigned to write a column for her school newspaper about the wolves in nearby Yellowstone National Park, she’s more interested in impressing Virgil Whitman, the new kid in school and the photographer assigned as her partner, than in investigative journalism. But before long, KJ has a face-to-face encounter with a wolf that changes her and the way she thinks about wolves.
The title says it all, wolves and boys!!!

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder (out now)Goodreads synopsis:
I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.

I'm a huge fan of Maria V. Snyder.  I love her books and was really excited to see she had a new title out.  This one sounds very intriguing.


3 comments:

  1. Inside Out is on my To Be Read pile too. It sounds really interesting and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infinite Days I'm trying to decide about. Maybe on the wishlist. Maybe not.

    Here's what I'm wishing for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Infinite Days and Inside Out both popped right out of your post and on to my own huge wishing to read list! Hope you get all your picks and thanks for making me aware of 2 books and 2 authors I have not read yet!

    My Wish List is for an E-book which unless I get a Kindle to read will have to wait until it comes out in MMPB!

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails