Wednesday 13 October 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #5: Exile - Anne Osterlund

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 

This week's book is by one of my new favourite authors.  A little while ago I read the first in the series, 'Aurelia' and I've been dying to find out what happens next ever since!
 
Exile (Aurelia #2) by Anne Osterlund
Published April 28th 2011
Speak


Exiled. From the weight of others' expectations, the responsibilities of being crown princess, and the pressure to marry, Aurelia is finally free to travel the kingdom and meet the people of Tyralt. If only Robert, her expedition guide, would stop pestering her about her safety and just kiss her. But then their journey erupts in a fiery conflagration, and with both of their lives and the fate of the kingdom at stake, she and Robert must determine whether they have the strength, and the will, to complete their mission. And face the darker side of exile.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great read. Excellent choice!
    Find Ragan’s WOW at Location 2571

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounds really good! I'll have to put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing. I will have to check out the first book though and see what I think. I love books with romance! :)

    If you get a chance, come by and check out my WoW! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails