Friday 22 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday (22-25 October)

This week I am taking part in Friday's Book Blogger Hop, which is hosted by 
Crazy for Books


And I'm also joining in Follow My Book Blog Friday, which is hosted by Parajunkee's View


If you've just stumbled upon me via one of these, then welcome to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you!  The Hop and Follow Friday are great opportunities to visit lots of new blogs and meet like-minded book lovers from around the world.  I love taking part :)

I'm going to go and explore some of the other links over the weekend.  If you'd like to join in the fun too, then head on over to these sites, read the rules, post your own link and away you go :)

The question this week for the book hop is from:-
Becky at Becky's Barmy Book Blog
"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
I have a favourite chair that I like to curl up and read in.  Stacked either side are piles and piles of books! 
 In the summer I quite often like reading in bed long into the night :)

10 comments:

  1. kl, my question was chosen!!! nice answer, sounds like a great place to curl up.

    Also Wanted to let you know you have received a blogger award. Go to:
    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-awards.html
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping along, I do not have a favorite place to read but I do tend to read longer when the light is bright. Which is hard to come by with Steampowered lamps.


    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have started my librarian's degree and share your sheer love of books!! I look forward to checking out your blog in the future.

    http://thebookworshipper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following on the hop,
    Im a new follower
    www.thephantompararapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by through Follow Friday. I am new blogger and now a follower of your blog. I like to read outside in the garden or curled up in bed.

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm following yours now too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Stopping by! Hope you come by and see my ANSWER!

    Jen @ I Read Banned Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like we like the same kind of books. When I get a chance I'm going to try to get a look at your reviews!


    Heather
    Buried in Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stopped by your blog today (from the blog hop)
    Ann
    Cozy In Texas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails