Friday 29 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday (29 October - 1 November)

This week I am taking part in Friday's Book Blogger Hop, which is hosted by 
Crazy for Books


And I'm also joining in Follow My Book Blog Friday, which is hosted by Parajunkee's View


If you've just stumbled upon me via one of these, then welcome to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you!  The Hop and Follow Friday are great opportunities to visit lots of new blogs and meet like-minded book lovers from around the world.  I love taking part :)

I'm going to go and explore some of the other links over the weekend.  If you'd like to join in the fun too, then head on over to these sites, read the rules, post your own link and away you go :)

The question this week for the book hop is:-
"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"
I'm going to cheat and give two answers!  I would love to have a huge library with floor-to-ceiling bookcases and a ladder to reach them all.  It would have cosy chairs to sit and read in and would be stocked to the rafters with books.  If money was no object I'd also like a massive book spree in my favourite bookshop :)

4 comments:

  1. It's okay to cheat and post two...I did too! I would love a library and a spending spree! That would be so much fun!!
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound awesome! You have a lovely blog, and I'm now a new follower :)

    http://mywordsateme.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!" A library and book spree sounds great.
    New follower =)
    Have a fangtastic Halloween weekend!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm imagining how awesome a book spree would be...sigh. Too bad I'm a poor grad student ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails