Wednesday 6 October 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #4: The Return: Midnight - LJ Smith

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights eagerly awaited upcoming releases.  Head on over there to take part or to check out all the other fabulous books that people are looking forward to reading! 

I've picked a book from one of my favourite series this week.  I love the Vampire Diaries - both the books and the TV series and I can't wait to read this final installment.
 
The Return: Midnight (The Vampire Diaries) by LJ Smith
Published March 15th 2011
HarperCollins

The vampire love triangle concludes in this powerful final volume of The Vampire Diaries. In Midnight, golden girl Elena Gilbert is back from the Dark Dimension, having successfully freed her vampire boyfriend Stefan Salvatore from imprisonment. Saving Stefan had an unlikely consequence: his vampire brother Damon Salvatore has become a mortal. While the trio reels from this latest twist, they must still deal with the demons that have taken over Elena’s hometown, Fell’s Church.

It sounds so awesome!  I can't wait!  And look at the gorgeous cover :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one, either! I haven't read any of the other books, although I do have them, but I'm still excited for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH I've been waiting for this book since... forever! I'm so freaking excited for this one! :) Great, great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails