Friday 8 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop (8 - 11 October)

I am taking part in Friday's Book Blogger Hop, which is hosted by 
Crazy for Books

If you've just stumbled upon me via the hop, then welcome to my blog. I hope you find something that interests you!  The hop is a great opportunity to visit lots of new blogs and meet like-minded book lovers from around the world.  I love taking part :)

I'm going to go and explore some of the other links over the weekend.  If you'd like to join in the fun too, then head on over to Crazy for Books, read the rules, post your own link and away you go :)

The question this week for the book hop is from:-
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?
There's nothing better than curling up in a chair with an amazing book and a really big mug of tea!

3 comments:

  1. Hi There!

    I'm hopping by from the Blog Hop!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Blogging!

    - Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hopper!
    Our drink faves depend on time, etc., but we usually have a bottle or glass of cold water on hand.

    Happy Hopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer water on the rocks.

    I would like to invite you to Book Lover’s Blog Hop at Story Time Under the Stars. At the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop you can link up a book review and connect with other book reviewers, it is a great way to get more exposure to your book reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails